The company PKvitality, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy including all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by them as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
The current online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Version updated on 11/30/2018.
Article 1 - Legal notices
Site (hereinafter "the site"): PKvitality.com
Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
PKvitality S.A.S., with a capital of 155,379.47 €,
Whose head office is located: 14 AVENUE DE L’OPERA, 75001 PARIS represented by Luc PIERART in his capacity as Chairman, registered under 792 663 114 of RCS de Paris,
phone number: 09.50.77.99.49,
email address: email@example.com
Host (hereinafter "the host"): PKvitality.com is hosted by SASU OVH, whose head office is located at 2 RUE KELLERMANN, 59100 ROUBAIX.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of the intellectual property. They are the full and entire property of PKvitality or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
The products described by the publisher on the site are under development and may therefore need to change a lot before they are marketed. They are intended to be produced and sold by PKvitality in accordance with the regulations relating to medical devices in force. None of these products is therefore currently available for sale. And all the information given on the site relating to these different products are provided for information purposes only and do not bind PKvitality. To learn more about the progress of the project, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time: suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of Internet users; delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette; suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework in force. In such a case you will have to make sure that this does not harm the publisher or its products. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any information accessible through a link to other sites is not published by the publisher.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data may be collected by the company PKvitality.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relationships with you, and where applicable for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Google cookies, google analytics
- IP address
- Miscellaneous information in case of the newsletter subscription
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification, and delisting of your data
In the application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com.
In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable laws on the protection of personal data.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data that has been provided to it to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 14 AVENUE DE L’OPERA, 75001 PARIS
Or by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a validly signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
We recommend that you contact us first, the contact within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them, and to maintain a secure environment.
The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance:
- verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences:
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware), and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial information and advertising, based on user preferences;
- sending Newsletters to users having expressed the wish;
Certain information may also be collected WITH the express consent of the user anonymously for statistical or research purposes.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and
conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- When the user's consent has been previously obtained for the sharing in question;
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please contact our teams at the following address: email@example.com
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, If you do not wish it, please contact our teams at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, while viewing the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ).
By browsing this site, "cookies + from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. If this is not the case, please let us know at the following address: email@example.com.
From then on, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and having accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer YOU.
The following cookies may be present on this site:
- Google Analytics: used to measure the site's audience.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for monitoring Adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
The lifespan of these cookies is in principle thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
You can change your cookie consent anytime by clicking here: Manage consent
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Photographs, videos, or descriptions of products in development and not marketed are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.